Friday, July 10, 2009

This is How Deborah Lives Life

I think that I've changed a lot. I noticed some of the changes, and others were pointed out to me by people I've recently met.

I'm not as shy as I used to be but I still think of myself as socially awkward.

I'm not as angry and pissed off as I used to be. I've finally realized that hating people and things takes up a lot of energy and that energy is better channeled into something more productive. Yes Rachel, you can say I told you so.

I'm a lot more cautious now.

I used to be really impulsive, and I never saw it as a bad thing. But when I got older I could see how the whole leaping before looking thing can not work out so great. So I've been trying to be a little more careful.

It's great and all not completely falling all over the place and waking up in the morning not going, "Oh shit...did I really do that?"

But it's also kind of boring. And sometimes it's really boring.

In the last few weeks I've discovered that my impulsiveness (spontaneity?) isn't completely dead. And I'm glad.

No comments: