Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Winter Holidays

I've been referring to these last few months as summer. Because at the end of summer I go to school in NY.

But I'm in New Zealand now, and it's winter here. I underestimated the weather. I thought I could handle it no problem. I'm alright though it can get a little cold. I was freezing yesterday even though everyone else seemed fine.

This holiday is everything I expected it to be. A long sleepover...with late nights spent talking, DVD marathons, lots and lots and lots of junk food, and some drinking (if there wasn't any drinking you know it's not me on holiday).

I'm too lazy to blog about anything else. I took pictures the other day though this holiday has been pretty light on the photos. Also we haven't done anything AMAZING. Yet. Watch this space for updates. ;)

No comments: