Saturday, February 14, 2009

And Happy Capitalist Cash Cow Day to You Too

So it's Valentine's. I'll preface this by saying that I've never had a really nice Valentine's ever since I was sixteen and me and my date were trapped in different parts of KL due to bad traffic and both our lack of driving skills. I think it's jinxed me ever since (thanks Oli! I kid. You know I love you). Actually this year's Valentine's is probably the closest one to something decent.

Days before the actual date I got a card in the mail from Sam and it was a very sweet card. And this year she's my Valentine! It made my day.

And then last night I went out with Val and Becky and they made me drink. Hahaha. We all wished each other Happy V Day at midnight. Spending the eve of Annoying Show Of Affection day with girlfriends getting tipsy is not a bad way to start I say.

And so today I decided that I would make a pie. Because pies are awesome. And if there's a better way to beat the blues then a no bake peanut butter pie I would like to know of it.



You start out with Tiger biscuits. That have to be crushed up.



Then you mix the crumbs up with butter and a lil sugar. Press it into a pie pan and bake it for 10 minutes in the oven at 180C.


Mix in a bowl 8 oz of cream cheese, a cup of peanut butter, 5/8 of a cup icing sugar, 12 oz Cool Whip and add to the crust. You can add some flying kisses (I did).



Chill for 3 hours. And don't forget the m&m decoration! Hehehe. My 'm' in SAM was a bit cacat. I should have put the 's' further up on the pie. But it tasted good.

I only wish Sam could have had some. I miss her so so much sometimes that it hurts. I have no one to eat brunch with anymore. :( That depresses me to a degree most people won't understand. Because brunch is a special time of the day when you can eat breakfast foods even though it's edging into the afternoon. Oh and it's perfectly acceptable to drink at brunch. Really.

Some of you might have noticed that the blog layout has changed (and also that I'm blogging again hehehe). This is thanks to one Sonya Ong. Who hand drew my banner. You rock Son! I lub you! It would probably be the same old yuck blogspot layout if it weren't her. So hopefully I keep blogging regularly now. Since I really don't have anything else to do. =)

Happy Capitalist Cash Cow Day to all of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy V'day again, Debs~!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Love the title of ur post! ;D Capitalist Cash Cow Day... LOL

The pie looks really good btw! Anything peanut butter reminds me of the time we baked Snicker muffins.

I MISS U SO

said...

dwebtumss!
full name lagi tu. i lub you too :) & yes, like sam said CCC = LOL.

Germaine said...

sam: it was good. rach came over n finished it. hehehe. rachel says it was reaaaally good. I MISS U! rach says she misses u too.

son: hehehe. yes im giving u full credit mah. mesti guna full name lah.