Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm Anemic Royalty

So apparently I am anemic right now...due to blood loss. No I didn't try to slit my wrists over the weekend. Have not been involved in a car accident. Do not have a vampire boyfriend...though if True Blood is anything to go by that would be awesome.

I'm feeling very sorry for myself. As someone who does not get sick very often it sucks ass to feel weak and headachey. I get winded walking fast...not cool at all.

Here are the Pros and Cons of Anemia According to Me

Pros

I finally get to live out my Victorian fantasy of wasting away and looking pale

I'm pale...apparently this is mistaken for fair in Asia. Fair=Pretty. Yay.

Cons

No energy to do anything but lie in bed.

I'm so pale that my lips are white.

Headaches.

Conclusion? Anemia=bad. The Victorian fantasy is only worth living out if there is a concerned young gentleman who comes to call on you in hopes his very presence will spur you into recovering so that you might consummate your passionate but chaste love affair.

I have no gentleman on hand. Victorian or otherwise. Feel free to feel sorry for me.

Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling, i love that u still maintain a sense of humor in ur condition. You have so much courage, I'm in awe. Am praying for you. Get well asap.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO